Sunday, May 26
• Pancake breakfast, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., — presented by the Masons and Shriners at Sidney Croft Masonic Lodge, 416 Azalea Park Road. Info 541-469-3454.
• Judged Car Show, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Port of Brookings Harbor. Music by the spence Bros @ 11:30, raffle, food, beer garden, more than 60 awards for classic cars, hot rods and motorcycles. Port of Brookings Harbor. For more information, 541-469.9683.
• Street Fair, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Frontage Road and Chetco Ave., in front of Evergreen Bank and Goodwill.
• Plant sale and flower show, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. — hosted by the Brookings-Harbor Garden Club, Botanical Gardens, corner of Old County Road and U.S. 101. Raffle prizes!
• 36th annual quilt show, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Quilt of Valor presentation at 2 p.m., raffle at 4 p.m. Presented by the Azalea Quilters Guild at Kalmiopsis Elementary School gym, 650 Easy St.
• Art Show, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Azalea Middle School gym, 505 Pacific Ave.; hosted by Pelican Bay Arts Association.
Airport Day 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Brookings Airport, 17330 Parkview Drive. Tours and scenic airplane rides over Brookings. Flights are $25 per person for airplane rides, $50 for helicopter rides. Members of Brookings Flying Club share information. All proceeds to benefit flying club scholarship program.
“The History of U.S. Space Exploration” 50 Years of the Final Frontier - 12 p.m. -5 p.m. This historic walk through has been built by the junior history classes at Brookings Harbor High School. Students will be here to answer questions and interact with visitors. Sea View is the first to host this complimentary viewing. 98059 Gerlach Lane, Harbor. Also Sunday and Monday, May 26 & 27, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Call 541-469-4500 for more information
• Rock the Chetco, 12:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. — Cornhole tournament, food trucks, artisan market, brewing demo and live music TBA. Visit chetcobrew.com for more information. 830 Railroad St.
• Book sale/$2 bag sale, 12 to 3 p.m. — Chetco Community Public Library, 405 Alder St. Hosted by the Friends of Chetco Library. Info: 541-469-7738.
• A Night on Broadway" 2 p.m. — A theatrical performance of 11 show tunes. Brookings Harbor Community Theater, 15542 U.S. 101 S. in Harbor. Tickets are $12 for adults, $8 for children 12 and younger and are available at Wright's Custom Framing and Art Supply in Brookings, New Wave Video in Harbor and at the door.